RE: TradeStation 4.0 on second computer

<-- you wrote -->
I have my TradeStation 4.0 and the security block on one computer and would
like to also install and use it on a second computer as a backup and for
writing and testing ideas.   Is there anyway to do this?

  Any information about using TradeStation on 2 different computers would be
very helpful.

 Thanks,
<-- snip -->
There's a software utility listed at www.traders2traders.com that'll let you
work around the dongle, then you can install TS4 on another PC. As I recall,
if you create a share on the first PC in which the data is stored and on the
second PC map that share to a drive (letter), when you install TS to the
second PC you can point to the data folder on the first PC, which is the
mapped drive (on the second PC). I did it once, and it worked using one set
of historical data, but it sure was a kludge!