Interfacing IB with Tradestaion 2000i

Hello omega-list,

  This question, though generally is asked to all, some aspects are
  directed to Robert Linders.

  My goal is to interface Interactive Broker's datafeed with
  Tradestation 2000i or TS4 and began searched at the purebytes
  archive.  I came across a post made by Robert Linders in which he
  spoke about a program, which he called DDETrader that TS with TWS
  here: http://www.purebytes.com/archives/omega/2002/msg05921.html

  Interactive Broker does have an option to interface with Excel, but
  I'm not sure whether or not it is on a real time basis.

--
Best regards,
 Tai                          mailto:tvnguyen@xxxxxxxxxxxx