Re[2]: Need CME data for GX & TR 020816

Hello Kent,

speed kills, greed blinds.  they say if you put a straving dog on one side of a
10 foot section of fence and  steak on the other, the dog will go nuts
trying to dig under, jump over, claw through the fence but never think
to go around it.  I think some organizations simply see another source
of revenue--second order consequences just don't occur to them.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx