traders2traders.com DNS "spoofed"

I'm unsure what's happening, but resolving www.traders2traders.com on any
other DNS server expect mine seems to fail. My DNS is ns1.justmail.net or
63.251.186.6. If anyone can confirm this I'd appreciate it.

To help, just ad the dns IP to your network properties, and you may have to
rebind depending on your OS. It seems this happened this morning for no
apparent reason, and so far I can't fix it.

Another test is to browse to http://us.mirror.menandmice.com/cgi-bin/DoDig
<http://us.mirror.menandmice.com/cgi-bin/DoDig>  and search for any record
for traders2traders.com without entering a nameserver, and then do the same
using ns1.justmail.net as the name server. The latter returns values, as
expected.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Colin West