http://www.tmitchell.com/

Here is one O-list member's feedback on this S&P trading course:

It's crap and he's a fraud.
I went to his office about 5 years ago and watched him waffle all morning
(asking me what I thought about the day's action etc.) and he didn't make a
single trade. It was a good day too.  Then, sensing my impatience, he
finally entered an order which didn't make any sense to me because it was
not signaled by his method. About five minutes later, he took a 4 point loss
and I caught him cussing silently in the reflection of a picture on the
wall. He was unable to make another trade
for the day and seemed visibly shaken.

To add insult to injury, when I got back home, there was one of his EOD
faxes pointing out the day's action and his supposed trades.

The day I was with him, the fax claimed that he made 5 trades (4 winners and
1 loser) and of course, I knew that was a lie.
It seems that he forgot that I was on his distribution list and so I
received this fax by mistake.  He even added a nice touch and pointed out a
trade that he should have made
but claimed that he missed because he was caught not concentrating - adding
that even he makes mistakes !! That was priceless.