Re: on demand server

Hi Romi
I'm brand new to the list so sorry if this has been covered before. Where
can I find info about the On Demand Server?
I have spent the last two days compiling a manual back-adjusted continuous
contract and it's not an exercise I want to go through regularly! Plus I'd
be terrified to trade using it in case I've made the slightest mistake in
the calculation. But since Historybank doesn't include CONTs for all
symbols, I thought I had no choice. Does anyone know why they don't, by the
way?
Thanks for the input.
Jerry