AW: A complicated (for me) question on protfolio calculations

Bob.
Absolutely right! Just look at the equity curve of you portfolio - it always
tells me more then any number. Play with the starting dates, the parameters
and the percenteges that you risk... and you get a very good feeling. Dont
forget to testrun it on other markets too....

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
http://www.wealth-lab.com
http://www.wealth-lab.de