Re: problem Disk Write Error

Hello Ron,

Dennis is right. I had a 6yr old IDE drive start clicking away about a
month ago and the BIOS couldn't recognize it shortly after.

If you have anything worth while on it, you should atleast copy it over to
another drive. IDE drives are cheap and not meant to last.

Best regards,
 Roy                            mailto:tozar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx