Totalling results from separate S&P contracts

Hello List--

Because of the nature of the system I use, I have to
run backtesting on each S&P contract separately,
which is a real hassle when it comes to totalling the
results. I've been using Portana, but it has some
quirks and doesn't handle daytrades effectively.

I'm using TS2ki. I can print to the message log the
net profit for the contract, drawdown, and total
wins/losses, and then copy to Excel. However, I'd like
to log the date of each separate trade (there are
sometimes two trades in a day), the specific entry and
exit signal used, and the profit/loss of the trade.
I've tried "if date>date[1] and netprofit(1)>0 then
print (netprofit:7)" but that doesn't work. Any ideas?

Alternatively, does anyone have some basic code using
the "fileappend" command to add separate contract
results together? (I've had no luck constructing my
own with that either.)

Thanks for your help.

Topper