FW: [MTList] Time problem in ASCII data file

Steve,

That is the problem, when I do that it changes value

It takes 15:30 which was formatted in time and changes it to 1 not 1530
I can change the format from 15:30 to 1530 by changing hh:mm to hhmm but
that does not change the time format.
I need to change 1530 time format to 1530 number format without changing
the number 1530 into something else.
It has to be simple; everything I tried does not work.
I have hade the problem a month now and sure am frustrated as hell.

I need to do my chart analysis and I have this formatting problem that
stopping me getting at my charts on the US market.
I think the problem started when quote.com changed the format from 1530
to 15:30.  However, I am not sure of that.
It started a month or so ago.

I could not solve the problem for I looked at the first few lines and
they were OK.  The format was good.
It is later when I started to look at the specific data that I noticed
that the later entries had to 15:30 not 1530.
I thought I had the problem licked but then I found I could not change
the 1530 time format into a number format without altering the number

Trade Station will only read this position in an ASCII file only as a
number format column.
I even tried using CSV in MS DOS and older Excel formats and cannot get
way from it.

I am stumped

Zoran
.