Re: CCI question

Can't believe I think I know the answer to this one... (:-)

EL has two CCI indicators - CCI and CCIClassic. The indicators actually
call upon two Functions of the same name so if you open them you'll see
how the CCI is constructed. CCI uses h+l+c while the classic uses
(h=l=c)/3. Anyway, if you open the functions you'll be able to see how
they're constructed and alter the parameters as much as you wish.
They are read-only functions so copy their contents and paste them into
a new function with a different name before you start experimenting.

Cheers,
Ian