AW: Replacement system for Supercharts + Easy Language Translator.

Thanks for mentioning Wealth-Lab as an replacement. But what makes you think
that the WL programming language is at a lower level? I am 100% sure it is
at a much higher level then EL. Maybe you can point it out to me a bit more
precise so that I can follow you?

Thanks in advance.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.