AW: TradeStation's Name Change

My french friend, I think he was trying to say it would need a few more SPs
to REALLY finish TS2K. But then you and me have a disadvantage, English is
not our mother tongue, so I might be wrong. But I wonder what other
softwares "ribau" has tried???

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
http://www.wealth-lab.com