Re[2]: trending & non-trending markets

Hello Chris,

Murray Ruggerio in Cybernetic Trading demonstrates a system approach
that uses the rolling correlation between open interest and price.  it
is not exactly you application but I think its close enuf to adapt.
Let me know if you need more info.  I'll have to dig around but I have
the code somewhere.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx