Looking for contract EL programmers with C Experience

Good morning everyone!

A friend of mine is looking for the following:

Easylanguage programmer with 2 solid years of EL coding background.
Must also have at least 2 years of C (or C++) coding experience. This
is a short term contract assignment to port a working Tradestation
Application to C for SEC final product review. You can work from home
and location is not an issue. Begin immediately. Multiple contractors
may work on the same job.

If you are interested in the work, please personally reply to me with a
brief description of your relevant background and hourly contract rate
range. If you have any questions or suggestions for other possible sources,
please let me know.

Thank you everyone and I hope this benefits someone on the list.

alexander