Classic Stoch K predictor code help

I am running the TS 6 Classic Stochastic code in TS4.  I transferred the
code to an ela file.

Does anyone have ela code that will plot the price  which would make the K
line of this indicator turn.

In other words, lets say the K line is heading down.  I would like to plot a
line on the price chart showing the price level that would turn the K line
up, on the next bar.  If on the next bar price is below the closing value of
the "K indicator" from the previous bar, then the K line continues to
decline,  If the price is above the closing value of the "K indicator" from
the previous bar, then the K line would turn up.

I hope I'm making myself clear.

I've tried searching the omega-list archives, but with no success.  And the
new TradeStation website seems useless for finding indicator postings.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Howard