Re[4]: Tick Counting Nut's Dream

Hello BobR,

funny  you  should  ask that, i thought the same so i created a second
symbol for day only emini sp and left out the bid ask, only giving the
last  as  price input. it looks the same, it is interesting that ticks
aside the cqg gave 477 minutes of trading vs about 430 for the others.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx