Re: Time and price

> Hi List,

Hi

> I'd really like to see a discussion on the best "time and price"
techniques
> and resources available; both free and paid.

Discussions and resources?  If you're looking for Gann and Elliott stuff,
sadly there are none.  Most of the discussions, meaning forums and mailing
lists for the above is very biased.  They base their discussions based on
what they believe to be Natural Law at its best.  The forums are usually
maintained by or part of their sales of the specific product they sell.
Only thing I can suggest with Gann and Elliott discussion stuff is to keep
an open mind with all different ideas, they are "right" in their own senses.
If you are really into these, just do what Gann or Elliott says in their own
books, it's a matter of interpretation of the technique that is important.
They teach you what to use, not "how" to.  Study the market and relations
with their technique.

If you are not looking for Gann, Elliott or natural law stuff but things
like cycles, check John Ehler's material.  You need some math background but
the basic concept's easy to grasp.

If you're not looking for non-cyclical stuff, I guess you're mentioning
Entry/Exit Timing.  My opinion towards this matter is, it all depends on the
style of trading.  For, example, if you're a trend-follower, you'll give
some time to let the market show it's direction.  If you are a momentum
weighed trader, it'll be different.

If it's software it would have
> to work on TS4 with Windows XP.

I've heard Advanced GET is good.  I don't have it so not much I can say...