Re: Do I get something wrong?

Hey, if it works it works, and simple is always good - too many parameters
or degrees of freedom just cause curve fitting anyway.

What would concern me is the relatively small size of average trades.  AT
€38 per roundtrip you need low commissions and low slippage, i.e.
non-retail level.  To run a trailing stop loss of only 5 points you need
very fast or better yet, automated order entry.

I looked at a 45-minute chart of Euro Stoxx just now, and there's nothing
in there that would cause me to make 5 roundtrips today alone.  What are
the dampening factors for your averages ?  Are they something really short
like 3 and 8 bars ?  In that case you may be trading noise and getting
lucky.  If they are longer, what is triggering the entries and exits,
because the indicators aren't ?

Lastly, again with €38 per roundtrip I wouldn't like to hold positions
overnight - a single bad morning open could take 20+ trades to dig out of.