Re: Help coding Swing High/Low Extension

Here is a sample of the EasyLanguage used to extend the plots to the right.
Remember, the swing point is not found until after the required strength to
the right.

Inputs: Strength(4);

Value1 = SwingHigh(1, High, Strength, Strength+1);
Value2 = SwingLow (1, Low, Strength, Strength+1);

if Value1 > 0 then Value11 = Value1 ;

if Value2 > 0 then Value12 = Value2 ;

if Value11 > 0 and High < Value11 then
  Plot1(Value11, "High", 7, -1, 1);

if Value12 > 0 and Low > Value12 then
  Plot2(Value12, "Low", 4, -1, 1);

Let me know if you are interested in a private and independent EasyLanguage
consultation.

Best regards,

Benjamin "ElGuru" Blanco
http://www.blancofamily.net/elguru