Re: CSI Data Nightmare

Replying to your message of Monday, August 5, 2002, 12:03:54 PM,

I had heard that there were additional charges that CSI was going to
impose on users accessing some specific foreign futures exchanges due
to new fees being imposed.  I think that inly applies to users
subscribing to world commodities markets.  I subscribe oonly to US so
it shouldn't affect me.  Also, as I understand it, CSI downloads all
commodities in the markets to which the user subscribes, so charging
based on the number of markets downloaded sounds wrong.

Paul