2nd Request: Input Desired Re: Defrag Problem

Hello, everyone.

I collect ticks for the mini's and my .dat files in GlobalServer grow
quickly,  Once they exceed 100MB, Diskeeper seems to have a more and more
difficult time defragging them (i.e., they won't completely defrag when all
programs are closed--even after 24 hours), despite more than enough room in
which to do so.

Support is good at Diskeeper, and their suggestion is my hard drive seems
not have been formatted to have a 'mirror' half way through, so Diskeeper
sees the hard drive as being much smaller (with insufficient space in which
to work).  Before I go and re-format the hard drive, has anyone else had
this or a similar issue?  Any suggestions?  I ask not only because I am not
eager to re-format the drive, but because the Diskeeper graphic shows the
.dat file fragments are scattered over the first half of the drive, again
with plenty of space (even in this half) to get the job done.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK.

Michael