Re: symbol universe maintenance

Hello Jim,
Yes you can if you have the right version of access.
TS4 universe.mdb uses access2 (sometimes called access95)
You can open the access2 file with access7 but access7 cannot save as
access2.
If you want both versions of access on your computer you need to put
them in separate partitions.

JJ> Hello omega-list,

JJ>   How does one maintain the accuracy of the universe.mdb in terms of
JJ> new or changed symbols?  I assume TRAD is not keeping it up to date.
JJ> Must/can one use Access to update it manually?  Thanks.

regards
foolsgold