Major data problem on Global Server on 7/31/2002 or just my computer?

Do you have the EOD data problem from Global Server for TS2000i on 7/31/2002?
For example, is the high of JNJ 49359.00?  There are no data for many stock symbols, e.g., ALEX, ALOG, SNA.

Questions:
* Is this a general problem or just my problem?
* If this is a general problem, who to contact to have it resolved?
* Does any one have good EOD data for 7/31/02 in OMZ format for most of the stocks?  If so, can you kindly send them?

Thanks
Carvas