Forex

    Does anyone on the list have any information or experience with Forex
trading? I have seen several sites that provide real time quotes and
charting capabilities, but I am worried about where their market quotes
originate and, in many cases,  their commission structure.
    I believe that many of these organizations principal the trade, thus in
effect they are making a market from the larger bank market and using their
own bid/ask with the appropriate markups.  This, combined with a commission,
would make it very difficult to turn a profit.
    Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to locate a good, reliable
site/broker? And, any comments on trading the Forex also would be
appreciated.
    Thanks in advance,
    JohnO