Re: Off Topic: Internet history kill software

This is the URL

http://www.ontrack.com/software/

Regard,
Michael

Dear Nate

There are other reasons as well for maintaining the privacy of your
searches, travels on the internet, etc. In my case, my laptop, wirth
business and investment information, was stolen and at least I knew my hard
drive was encrypted and cookies, history etc. all erased.

There is a program called Internet Cleanup by ONTRACK. As far as I can tell,
it is a terrific program sold by a very good company. It cleans up cache
files, cookies, history, Active X controls, plug-ins, recent entries and
roots out spyware. I don't recall the cost but it was likely a very
reasonable priced product. Don't be tempted by a bootleg copy  - you never
know what the thief put INTO it. (After all, if he stole from someone else,
assume he will steal from you)

Hope this helps

Michael