From: "Michael Taylor" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega-List@xxxxxxxxxx" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 2:16 PM
Subject: 3 Things

Hello, everyone.  Wondering if anyone has any ideas re:

    1.  Work-around for the fact that TradeStation will remove all text I
have written on my chart when the futures contract rolls over (and is
re-named).  I want to be able to retain the notes I have written.  If I save
the data before roll-over and re-name it, I'd still have the same problem.

    2.  2000i's GlobalServer collects the futures volume data that is sent
by E-Signal, but it will not chart it (only ticks).  Any way to get volume
from the GlobalServer to the chart (as it would on stocks)?  I have tried
collecting futures data using the GlobalServer stock history template, but I
have not been successful going this route.

    3.  I collect ticks for the mini's and my .dat files in GlobalServer
grow quickly,  Once they exceed 100MB, Diskeeper seems to have a more and
more difficult time defragging them.  I defrag on Saturdays when all
programs are closed, but now the program can't successfully defrag the .dat
files--even after 24 hours--despite more than enough room in which to do so.

Diskeeper (good support) says that since my hard drive was re-sized after it
was formatted (and seems not have been formatted to have a 'mirror' half way
through), so Diskeeper sees the hard drive as being much smaller (with
insufficient space in which to work).  Before I go and re-format the hard
drive, has anyone else had this or a similar issue?  Any suggestions?  I ask
not only because I am not eager to re-format the drive, but because the
Diskeeper graphic shows the .dat file fragments are scattered over the first
half of the drive, again with plenty of space (even in this half) to get the
job done.

I run 2000i on Windows NT,  40G hard drive (87% free space), 512 RAM.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK.

Michael