Re: TS2000i

Unless you have an eMachine, you probably don't want to throw your computer out the window (although I hear they are getting better).  If you want someone to help you, you should list your main hardware (CPU, memory, video card, 10/100 card, etc...), type of connection, and operating
system.  If you don't list this basic information, you won't get a very accurate answer (if at all).

Daniel.