Re: Ela help

Without wanting to sound overly bitchy, if you replied to some of those
helpful responses, I'm sure the people involved (myself included) would be
more than happy to continue to help you until you got it sorted.

As Alex pointed out, if you posted some of what you have tried, then people
would have a little more information.. also useful.

Si