Re: "Invalid Date" in TS2k?

> But I can't chart anything past 1/3/97 !  Any date after that is
> rejected as an "Invalid Date."

Color me stupid.  This was on a freshly-installed Windows 2000
system, and, uhhhh, I kinda, um, forgot to set the system clock...

Guess what date it was set to !?   yeesh

Only excuse I can offer is that I'm used to having atomic-clock
utilities set my clock automagically, and I forgot I hadn't installed
one on this system yet.  Pretty lame, but it's the best I can do.  :-)

Gary