New Matrox G450MMS Info Posted (Multi-Monitor Card)

I have been waiting for Matrox to post this information.  If you are
interested in buying a new dual or quad PCI multi-monitor card, Matrox
recently posted their G450MMS info.  It will be available in September,
2002.  Some new features are:
Smaller footprint.  It should fit on any motherboard.
64 MB's memory (upgraded from 32).
DVI-I to VGA adapters included.
Memory is now DDR instead of SDRAM.

I looks as though Matrox will still have the best and most flexible
multi-monitor card.  This is the main info page:
http://www.matrox.com/mga/products/g450_mms/home.cfm

This is the PDF brochure:
http://www.matrox.com/mga/products/tech_info/pdfs/g450mms/g450mms_datasheet.pdf

For those of you who wish to rush and buy 1 or 2 cards for your system now,
here's the number:  1-877-628-9669.

Daniel.