Re: Tradestation for sale

> I may sell you any Mustang model that you need if you live in the US and really
> need it to run a specific part that will need the Mustang, and if you cannot
> achieve this with the Thunderbird model.

Hey, thanks Pierre. I'll take a 1965 Shelby Mustang GT 350 in the
original white with blue racing stripes. One just like this will be
fine.... http://www.thecarsource.com/shelby/shelbymustangs.html . I'll
gladly pay the full manufacturer's list price of USD4547 plus shipping
from France of course. It's a pleasure doing business with you.

--
  Dennis