Re: Flickering

Hi Eliot,
Thanks for sharing.  But your statement below wasn't very clear to me (sorry
:-) ).

> Of course, your indicator will only update with the creation of the next
> data bar, as opposed to intra-bar.

How do you relate next data bar to intra-bar?  Do you mean:
indicators will update only at the end of a bar and not while a bar is being
built?  As an example, do you mean if I am looking at a 5-minute bar chart
in real time, the indicator will only update at the end of a 5-minute bar
and not while the 5-minute bar is being built?
Once again, thanks for your response.
Take care,
Romi