Re: Any Ryan Jones Money Management Fans? -- another method

> Basically Gary's arguments are valid although in his latest
> email I think that he hastily said "That means you require
> increasingly large profits per contract to increase your
> position size by 1" when I think that he meant increasingly
> large profits overall (not per contract).

Whoooops!!!  Now I see where I confused Bob.  You're absolutely
right, John, I did misspeak in this paragraph:

> Jones says you should always require the same gain *per contract*
> when going from X to X+1 contracts, whether X is 1, 2, 5, 10, or
> 100.  That means you require increasingly large profits per
> contract to increase your position size by 1.

First I say Jones requires the SAME gain PER CONTRACT, then I say you
need increasingly LARGER profits PER CONTRACT.  Ooops.  :-)  The
first comment was correct, the second was not.  The second sentence
should have read "That means you require increasingly large profits
to increase your position size by 1."

Sorry, Bob, my mistake.

Gary