Re: Tick Reliability

Using TS4 and BMI cable-I have ES for the week:
					Mon   140,560
					Tues  145,436
					Weds  151,993
					Thur  135,099   Power outage for approx 10 mins
					Fri   97,316

	Most amazing is that the data is correct to the second with no time
lag- none.  I had always experienced time lags up to a minute or so
particularly when the market was fast.  The thing that is different now
is that I have just purchased a new computer (AMD 1900- ASUS A7V266- 512
MB DDR- 40 GB HD 7200 RPM) and what a difference, data that is correct
to second!

Ron