help with EL for exits

Could someone please tell me why the following code for exits on 1 minute
bars for the S&P e-mini don't work.   The exits after entry bar exit on
wrong values, and the entrybar exit gets me out at the entryprice.

Any help will be appreciated.

Barry Silberman

=======================

{to exit on bar after entrybar}

Inputs: profitpoints(2);
variable: profitval_long(0),  profitval_short(0);

If open <> 0 then begin
 profitval_long = entryprice + profitpoints;
 profitval_short = entryprice - profitpoints;
 end;

if  Marketposition <> 0 then begin
            sell("profit-LX")   next bar at profitval_long stop;
            buytocover ("profit-SX") next bar at profitval_short stop;
end;

{to exit on entry bar}

Variable: entrypoint_Long(0),  entrypoint_short(0),  EB_Exit_lg(0),
EB_Exit_Short(0);;

entrypoint_long = Max_High + .1;
entrypoint_short = Min_Low - .1;

EB_Exit_lg = entrypoint_long + profitpoints;
EB_Exit_Short = entrypoint_short - profitpoints;

If marketposition = 0  then
   sell("EB-LX")   next bar at EB_Exit_lg stop;

If  marketposition = 0  then
            buytocover ("EB-SX") next bar at EB_Exit_Short stop;