Re: Screen Flicker in TS2k

    If all the suggestions posted so far fail, you might try the
following:  ( This applies to Sub-Paras Only ) i.e. Para 1 is
NOT, as far as I can tell,  effected.

    Any Indicator you have placed in a Sub-Para  that has a
Long " length,strength, etc" or you have something that
" extends to infiniti ", merely " uncheck "

" Update Every Tick "  and in most cases, this will resolve the
" chart flicker " that I think you are referring to.

    I don't know why, maybe a tweak can answer the why part.

Trade Well   - - -  and  Smart,
John