Workspace savings

I'm wondering if I'll save on memory & CPU usage by consolidating my 8
workspaces (4 ES, 4NQ) into 4 workspaces. So far, I've been using one
chart per workspace because several indicators I use on each chart are
very CPU intensive. Would I actually experience more responsiveness from
my charting, etc. by combining 2 charts per workspace instead of my
current arrangement?

I'm using TS2k under Win2000 on a 800Mhz CPU w/ 500 mb of RAM. I also
have to run my J-Trader order entry platform (standalone version) on the
same box, and occassionally everything seems to get stuck before
resuming.

Thnx,

Michael