Re: U of Michigan study on Market Timing.

Lucky Bastard,
This might be what you're looking for:
http://www.towneley.com/star.pl5?page=study
http://www.towneley.com/html/study.htm

Be aware, there could be a problem with this report.  On this page:
http://www.yeske.com/articles/mkt_timing.htm
"Note: We've learned that the study discussed below may be an urban myth.  A
representative of the University of Michigan recently emailed us asking if we
could please provide the source of the study, since as far as they knew it was
never done at their school."

You might actually have to call the University of Michigan and contact Professor
H. Nejat Seyhun himself to discover whether or not this study was actually done.

Daniel.

"Look I'm telling you there's something moving and it ain't us."
Private W. Hudson, Aliens 1986.