Announcement: ProSizer Monte Carlo Position Sizer

Omega-List Exclusive Announcement:
The Official Release (first time ever) of ProSizer 3.0 - my Excel
tool for analyzing position sizing strategies using Monte Carlo
simulation.

http://unicorn.us.com/trading/prosizer.html

I can't believe how many tiny little things needed to be polished up
prior to letting it into the hands of others.

The program underwent enough change since my original announcement
that I had to update the screenshots and rewrite the documentation.
I also made a "Competition" page with links to ProSizer's
competition in case any of those fit your needs better.  Also be
sure to read the FAQ on the site if you haven't.

I believe I have answered all the questions and implemented all the
suggestions given to me.  If you want any more changes, let me know.

I want to thank everybody for their feedback, especially Mario who
helped me with Ryan Jones' "fixed ratio" position sizing model.  I
had not thought of it before, and after playing with it I can't
say I like it much because it takes neither equity nor risk into
consideration.  However, it *is* an improvement over plain fixed
fraction.  I hope I implemented it right.

So, where else should I announce this?  To those losers that hang
out in misc.invest.futures?

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com