Re: cannot find DLL library file - BLAT messaging

Alex Matulich pointed out that this is a 16 bit DLL and will not work in a
32 bit environment.  He suggested that I try blat.DLL (which is public
domain), I have downloaded it and have tried to get it to work.
Unfortunately 3GL is not my area of expertise and I could not get it to
work, mostly because I cannot figure out what the inputs and outputs for
blat are.

It seems as though this will do the job and allow emails to be sent anytime
you want in your code.  Has anyone utilized blat in TS6 and would be kind
enough to share the syntax and parameters for how to invoke the call to the
DLL?

Thanks