cannot find DLL library file - instant messaging

I downloaded the Instant Messaging program which Patrick White created to
see if it would work with TS6 and Windows2000.  I put the DLL and executable
in \Tradestation\Program - as he indicated should be done (there are many
other DLL's there also).  However TS6 still cannot find it, and I get the
following message:

Cannot Find DLL Library File: PMWEM16.DLL

Do I need to do something additional with DLL's in the registry or
elsewhere?

TIA