Update: Tools for Monte Carlo Analysis

Many people sent me questions about the ProSizer Excel tool I
announced on this list, for performing Monte Carlo analysis on
position sizing strategies.

I have compiled the questions and answers into a FAQ.  You can
find it by clicking on the FAQ link at
http://unicorn.us.com/trading/prosizer.html

It is also for sale.  However, if you purchase it NOW, I won't send
it to you until next week because of a suggestion or two I received,
that I wish to implement first.  So you may as well wait.

The consensus on price seemed to average in the mid $30 range, so
I set the price at $32.  Nobody who mentioned price had a problem
with paying more.  The price is really just a "filter" to keep away
the casual downloader.  One person suggested that charging a price
means I am committing to support, and if I gave it away, I wouldn't
have to support it.  This hasn't been my experience: I find I have
to support my free software anyway.  So I may as well charge something.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com