Re:HistoryCentre

> Subject:           HistoryCentre
>     Date:           Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:57:13 -0700
>    From:           Wayne Mathews <wayne@xxxxxxxxx>
>       To:           =omega list <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Has anyone got the demo for HistoryCentre to work (or HistoryCentre
> itself)?  With the demo I can convert, using the Wizard, a Quote.com
> daily ascii (csv) file to xpo (size 10KB) with no error messages.
>
> It imports into the GS and it shows data but it will not plot in TS2000
> giving only a "No available data".  There are no entries showing in
> "Trade Record" in the Field box on the "Format Symbol" sheet.?

I was making 2 mistakes.

1.) was adding a header , Date,high,open,low,close,volume, to the ascii
Quote.com download. This header must be included to import
raw ascii data into TS and also comes with downloads from Yahoo.

2.) not using capital letters for the "symbol of instrument" which in TS
lead to no "Trade Record" in the Field box on the "Format Symbol" sheet.