TS2K Resetting Toolbar Problem

I may have found a solution to the above - in my case the standard toolbar
(changed by me) was resetting to the original "factory settings".
The following solution has worked for a few days - which does not mean it
will continue to do so:
(1) I created a new toolbar which I use instead of the TS2K standard toolbar
(2) When exiting TS2K I try checking the Task Manager (using NT4).  Many
times the ts32.exe process is still active.  I then delete it.
I have a suspicion that when ts32.exe remains active, the next time you
launch TS2K, it *will* launch but then it will demonstrate its unhappiness
by resetting the standard toolbar.  That would fit with the fact that
periodically booting up the system seems to make TS2K run better.
I had gotten to pulling my hair out since my chart navigation arrows would
all disappear.
Let me know if any of you find something better.