Re: works / doesnot work

> Do you think there could be an error in my '3rd party' Metastock
> database, or as you have said the way TS uses the binary
> represenation ?

Do you use the Metastock database in both TS4 and TS2k?

I suspect it's a difference in the way TS4 and TS2k handle numeric
values.  The TS4 behavior was a shocker when I finally realized what
it was doing -- I have no idea why they do whatever it is they do.
The new crop of developers may have not understood the TS4
implementation when they did TS2k, or they may have intentionally
removed the TS4 behavior.

You could try asking TRAD support to see if they know if TS2k is
different, but frankly I'd be rather surprised if they've ever heard
about it.  Benjamin Blanco, you were in TS support for years -- do
you have any insights on this?

Gary