Re: EL question

Romi wrote:
>Is there a EL for the following somewhere or would someone care to share:?
>
>1. Exit every long and short positions at target price.  Target price for me
>is 110% of price at each long and 85% of price at each short.

ExitLong("XL") at 1.10 * EntryPrice Limit;
ExitShort("XS") at 0.85 * EntryPrice Limit;

>2. Also is there a way to specify price (in strategies), such that price is
>any price within a bar/s (i.e., low=<price<=high), instead of just
>specifying open, high, low or close?

I don't understand this question.  Are you talking about passing price
as a parameter to other functions?  For daily bars, I often use
(High+Low+Close)/3 for analysis instead of just Close.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com