Re: How can I get EUREX data into Historbank.com?

I don't know the answer to the question in the subject, but this has got
to be the stupidest email disclaimer I have ever seen.

>This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be

Anything that arrives in my mailbox from a total stranger is mine to
do with as I please, unless that person tells ME personally (that's
ME specifically, not a generic "me" in a boilerplate disclaimer)
that the information is confidential.

>privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by
>return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised
>use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly
>prohibited.

Prohibited by whom?  Anything that arrives in my mailbox from a total
stranger is mine to do with as I please.  Cite any law that says
otherwise.

>ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for
>the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in
>this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your
>system.

Really?  If ABN AMRO Bank N.V. sends me anything that damages my
system I damn sure will hold that organization responsible, and
do my utmost to compel payment of restitution as well as punitive
damages for negligence.  Putting some disclaimer on an email doesn't
mean squat.  It's not a contract and I did not agree to it.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com