Work a lot of hours per week

I spend more hours per week reading the omega-list (~~4 hrs/week)
than I spend "trading" (~~ 2 hrs/week).  Both are approximately
optimum... meaning, I wouldn't change my time allocation too
severely in either account.

But then I only trade 50 times per year (2.5 trades per market
per year, multiplied by 20 markets).

Long term trend followers have the need, and the time, for
another full-time job.  In MY opinion, it promotes balance.
Other people with other opinions about what is appropriate,
are no less "right" than me.

Mark Johnson