Re: Limited life span of mechanical systems?

DH,

The full quote:

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him
enter regional distribution codes into data field 92
to facilitate regression analysis on the backend. -
John Cleese

I would be interested to know what you consider the
"Proper" method for employing MC analysis.

In my view, any analysis that ignores the time-serial
nature of trading system returns is of limited
utility.

Elliot